The Laurier men’s learning community is back for a second semester! Over four participatory sessions, we’ll explore topics including enthusiastic consent, bystander intervention, race and masculinity, and supporting survivors.
- Tuesday, February 27th @ 7pm-8:30pm
- Tuesday, March 6th @ 7pm-8:30pm
- Tuesday, March 13th @ 7pm-8:30pm
- Tuesday, March 20th @ 7pm-8:30pm
What’s your role as a guy in ending gender-based violence?
How should we as men be responding to #MeToo?
What can we do going forward to create a world with less violence?
How can we practice healthier versions of masculinity?
- Sessions are free and open to new and returning participants at WLU
- Food (including vegetarian and vegan options) will be provided
- Sessions will be hosted in the lounge at Macdonald House Residence (paid parking available on campus; free parking available along Bricker Ave, Clayfield Ave, and Ezra Ave)
Email Wil (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sam (email@example.com) for accommodation requests or other information, or check out the Facebook event page.
Brought to you by Male Allies, Not My Laurier: Golden Hawks Combatting Gender Violence, and Lspirg Waterloo.